Roq.ad is a SaaS technology company based in Berlin that provides cross-device technology to improve digital advertising and user analytics. Our cross-device technology is built in-house and complies with EU and German privacy regulations. The core of our technology is our Roq.ad Cross-Device Identity Graph, which predicts device connections belonging to the same user based on a probabilistic approach. Many international brands such as Mc Donald’s, Carrefour, and Leroy Merlin are already satisfied customers.
We are looking for a Sales Manager (m/f/d) to join our team in Berlin. Our ideal candidate will be enthusiastic and good at “getting things done.” She/he will work with us in the heart of Berlin and play an active role in developing an innovative technology business.
- Prospecting for qualified leads according to Roq.ad’s ideal customer profile
- Targeting and acquisition of new business opportunities and building new partnerships
- Create, maintain, and develop a sales pipeline through a combination of cold and warm calling, email campaigns, and industry knowledge etc.
- Conduct weekly forecast meetings and run reports on sales activity and revenue forecast
- Manage the full sales circle from lead generation to long – term contract
- CRM system management and maintenance
- Exceed quarterly and annual KPIs
What we expect of you:
- 2-3 years sales experience working with B2B accounts
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Proven track record of success by hitting and surpassing quotas and business objectives
- Ability to self-manage, juggle multiple priorities and pay strong attention to details
- Solid problem-solving skills and pragmatic can-do attitude
- Experienced with CRM systems like Salesforce, Pipedrive, etc.
- Being energetic, hard-working, and with “positive attitude”
- Fluent in both German and English, other languages are an asset
Nice to have:
- Previous experience in high – tech companies
- Open to travel
What we offer:
- A competitive salary
- New challenges every day
- An amazing office located in the heart of Berlin
- Unlimited supply of drinks, snacks and fruits to keep you energized!
- Valuable insights into entrepreneurship and the Berlin start-up scene
- Work closely with the founders and a team of top performers and get first-hand insights into building an international company
- Company team building retreats in attractive locations
Send us your application with your CV attached to email@example.com.
Strictly no agencies, middle men, service providers, tech tool providers please – we have a tool we are happy with and prefer to speak with candidates directly.